'The Inspirational Mentor'
Energise your Physical, Mental & Emotional being....
Founder & Managing Director
"I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated!"
- TV Presenter for That's Oxford TV. Emma-Jane presents the 'Wellbeing' Show on Freeview Channel 7 on Fridays at 8-830pm for Thats Oxford TV.
- Voted the Best Fitness Instructor 2015 in the 'Muddy Awards' for Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire and nominated in 2016.
- Inspiring others to be the very best they can be!
- 'Fit to Go' Columnist, Henley Standard
- Body Transformation / PT
- Nutrition and Weight Manager Consultant
- Founder and Owner of OceanWorks Retreats. Overseas fitness/well-being programmes to bring you back in line with your body, mind and soul - please visit www.oceanworksretreats.com to get up to date information
- Woman's Inspirational Speaker
Emma-Jane is a focused, determined, passionate trainer/mentor with over 20 years experience.
She focuses on Body Transformations - Nutrition & Weight Mgt courses and more
recently she started running online workshops worldwide. More recently her work
sees her travelling Overseas co-ordinating Retreats to nourish the body, mind
& soul. She works with a highly prestigious team to bring world class
retreats to get clients back in line with their souls.
She is passionate about
ensuring all of her clients receive the right advice. She is a regular blogger /writes
articles for social media and works hard to give everyone a reason to stay
focused, keep energised and soul refreshed. Her client list is hugely
extensive, she has worked with celebrities, stay at home Mum's, Landlords,
Sports People, CEO's, Handicapped and Disabled, Pregnant, Business Men and
Before Emma-Jane went into fitness she was a
professional dancer. She has performed with Cabaret Troupes, in the West
End, TV, Fashion Shows. She continues to choreograph and produce shows. She is also
the Founder & Managing Director of StageWorks Performing Arts School / SW
Dance Depot where she oversees the Performance Team.
She loves running, walking with her dog Charlie,
swimming, being outdoors and being with her family and friends. She loves
having fun, laughing and travels when and where she can. She indulges every day
with the same enthusiasm and zest for life. Nothing is beyond limits with E-J,
her motto 'live without fear' is how she continues to live her life.
3 Personal Fitness Trainer, Nutrition & Weight Management Consultant, Core
& Circuit Instructor, Level 2 Gym Instructor (City & Guilds), Functional Training, Member of REPS &
REPS insured, Aerobics RSA Exercise to Music Instructor, INSANITY instructor,
P90x Instructor, YMCA trained - Step Instructor, ACSM Certified, CPD,
First Aid Trained, Member of the National Register of Personal Trainers (NRPT), DBS Checked, Chaperone Licensed.
"...too positive to be doubtful, too
optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated!"
Please contact Amy Nicholas,
PA to Emma-Jane Taylor @ email@example.com